Grouse Thicket I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
"Humans," Blackbear repeated, intrigued. Things that walked on two legs, apparently. She imagined them as large birds, since birds walked on two legs and didn't have fur and didn't always live in the sky. Interesting that birds would take care of a wolf. A dog, that is.

At his question, an amused smirk took over her face. "Do I look like I'm going to bite you?" she asked, partially teasing but mostly just curious. She considered herself relatively harmless, and didn't think that her size really took away from that. Perhaps she could seem intimidating at first, but she was just a kid! That was how she felt, anyway. "I can help you get something to eat," she added, feeling a little sorry for the weird bird-boy.
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 18, 2018, 12:05 AM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 18, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 18, 2018, 12:51 AM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 23, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 23, 2018, 06:43 PM