Grouse Thicket I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
"Hm," said Blackbear, eyeing the bird-dog's wounds. They looked painful, but she wasn't a healer. Best she could do for the guy was get him a grouse or two and call that her act of kindness for the day. Better yet - if she could teach him to catch grouse, she might end up helping him out for the long haul.

This in mind, she turned and began to seek out some of the grouse she'd smelled in the area. "We're gonna get some birds. I hope that's alright with you?" she asked, shooting the bird-dog and anxious look. Maybe he had the same feelings about birds as she did about coyotes and foxes (and dogs)? "It's just that - I'd get you some fish or something, but there's not a river close by, I don't think."
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 18, 2018, 12:05 AM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 18, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 18, 2018, 12:51 AM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 23, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: I can tell by your tone of voice that was smart - by Easy - September 23, 2018, 06:43 PM