Blacktail Deer Plateau This life is more than just a read through.
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Despite her playful affection, concern continued to paint his expression even as he leaned in to her head as it moved down his jaw. I love any time spent with you; I just hope I am not the reason you can't sleep, he replied. Obviously, he knew he wasn't at the center of all of her thoughts and decisions, but he couldn't help but worry that his absence from their den tonight may have made it difficult for her to sleep. 

His steps faltered at her question. Of course she noticed; he could try as hard as he wanted to keep his problems to himself, but he knew eventually his mate would see through his front. It's--nothing. Really, he said, avoiding her intuitive gaze. He couldn't hold out for long, though. It was easier to avoid the issue when they were busy with other things, but he couldn't avoid her direct question, nor did he really want to; he just didn't like to burden others with his anxieties. He moved his somewhat apologetic gaze back to meet her warm chocolate eyes. I'm just stressed about making sure everyone is safe, he admitted. It was less than when they were constantly moving, but it was still a worry that crossed his mind daily. He hoped it would soon get better; not that he would ever not be concerned with the pack's safety, just that he would maybe learn to deal with the stress in a healthier way.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
This life is more than just a read through. - by RIP Kavik - September 18, 2018, 01:50 AM
RE: This life is more than just a read through. - by Síff - October 04, 2018, 10:15 AM
RE: This life is more than just a read through. - by Síff - October 09, 2018, 09:58 AM
RE: This life is more than just a read through. - by RIP Kavik - October 09, 2018, 03:54 PM
RE: This life is more than just a read through. - by Síff - October 11, 2018, 09:02 AM
RE: This life is more than just a read through. - by Síff - October 15, 2018, 09:04 AM
RE: This life is more than just a read through. - by Síff - October 19, 2018, 10:52 AM
RE: This life is more than just a read through. - by Síff - October 23, 2018, 09:01 AM