Moonspear I struck a match and blew your mind
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Cadwalader was the first to answer their call, and Speedy's tail wagged as he approached. Her cheeks heated at his friendly greeting, and she had to fight the urge to return the greeting with an affectionate nuzzle. Affection was not normally something she withheld from wolves she was familiar with, but she had trouble reading the golden male through his walls, and she was afraid of how much it might sting if he rejected it. So, she shuffled a little on her front paws and offered him an enthusiastic grin, chuckling a little at his teasing. That's my style, she replied with a shrug. Speedy had not missed the cool way he referred to her friend, but she just assumed it was because he didn't know Slavik. He was not overly friendly when they first met, either. This is Slavik. We've been traveling together for a little bit, she explained before turning to the molten male and offering him a reassuring smile. Slavik, this is my--friend, Cadwalader, she offered, pausing a little before the word 'friend' and causing her cheeks to heat again. Were they friends? She'd like to think so, but she honestly wasn't really sure what they were. Although, the empath intended to keep the promise she made to him.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the arrival of another; a sturdy, dark female. Speedy's eyes were immediately drawn to what appeared to be a scar on the woman's chest. She seemed powerful, and the healer wondered if she was here because she was in charge. She greeted her with a friendly smile and a bow of her head. 

Another soon joined them; a confident, inky female who appeared to be related to the first wolf in some way, at least judging from their appearance. Speedy greeted her in a similar way with a friendly smile and a bow of her head before looking back to Cadwalader for introductions.
Messages In This Thread
I struck a match and blew your mind - by Speedy - September 30, 2018, 12:10 AM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Slavik - September 30, 2018, 06:43 AM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Llewellyn - September 30, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Amekaze - October 01, 2018, 12:43 AM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Hydra - October 09, 2018, 10:52 AM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Speedy - October 09, 2018, 12:27 PM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Slavik - October 10, 2018, 08:02 AM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Llewellyn - October 10, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Amekaze - October 15, 2018, 12:09 AM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Hydra - October 16, 2018, 09:05 AM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Speedy - October 16, 2018, 11:04 AM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Slavik - October 17, 2018, 06:59 AM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Llewellyn - October 19, 2018, 11:07 PM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Amekaze - October 23, 2018, 12:11 AM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Hydra - October 23, 2018, 10:18 PM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Speedy - October 24, 2018, 12:33 PM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Slavik - October 24, 2018, 06:25 PM
RE: I struck a match and blew your mind - by Amekaze - October 31, 2018, 02:40 AM