The Sunspire two bottle a whiskey for the way
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
She had discussed hunts with Grezig and Kavik. They had discussed preparing dens for the oncoming cold season. They had discussed starting the classes before winter truly limited them. They had discussed watching over Illidan and what they would do if he decided to run away. Everything had been talked about but this was something Liri looked forward to, something that could actually be done. 

Her wounds pained her still - that bear had scratched her good - but it was bearable. She could move, so she agreed to go with Ruenna to deliver news of the Council's decision. 

It hadn't taken long for the pack to agree that being on good terms with the neighbors would be preferable and the leader had felt uncomfortable with the way things ended in the Vale. If both packs could put it behind them and continue forth as allies, she felt the situation would be resolved. 

The land was already beginning to change. It had been green when they passed through the mountains only weeks ago. Now the trees were speckled with orange and yellow, as if flames were slowly eating away at the leaves. With the silver at her side, the short journey southeast through the mountains seemed little more than a pleasant day trip. The breeze catching in her tangled fur was crisp with the scent of autumn, the sunshine was warm on her coat, and the morning itself was enough to soothe her recent anxieties. 

Rue paused, drawing Liri's attention to the faint scent of pack and a recognizable whiff of Wraen.  "That's them," Liri confirmed, glancing to Rue with a gleam of excitement in her mahogany gaze. It wasn't every day that they got to go on political missions after all. 

The Alpha cocked her head, gesturing for the Delta to follow. The distance to the borders seemed longer than she thought it would take and yet, they were upon them all too soon. Liri stopped some feet away from the mountain pack's borders, glancing to Ruenna before she tipped her head back to howl for the leaders. 

slight pp, let me know if I need to edit
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
two bottle a whiskey for the way - by Ruenna - October 03, 2018, 09:41 AM
RE: two bottle a whiskey for the way - by Síff - October 03, 2018, 10:46 AM
RE: two bottle a whiskey for the way - by Wraen - October 03, 2018, 01:54 PM
RE: two bottle a whiskey for the way - by Arbiter - October 07, 2018, 01:44 AM
RE: two bottle a whiskey for the way - by Terance - October 07, 2018, 10:33 AM
RE: two bottle a whiskey for the way - by Ruenna - October 14, 2018, 10:43 AM
RE: two bottle a whiskey for the way - by Síff - October 15, 2018, 09:19 AM
RE: two bottle a whiskey for the way - by Wraen - October 16, 2018, 07:54 AM
RE: two bottle a whiskey for the way - by Arbiter - October 16, 2018, 11:31 PM