Firestone Hot Springs It's just some beasts from the wild can't be tamed, babe
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
"I'm glad to hear that. I'm sure you've had offers," Liri smiled slightly. Wraen was a valuable addition to any group. "But should winter prove unforgiving, the Plateau remains your allies. You'll find sanctuary there should you ever need it."

She lapsed into comfortable silence as Wraen did - mind wandering idly to the conflicts at home. There was nothing she could do about it, save the one thing she refused to - seek out Grezig and plead for some sort of understanding between them. Liri would not beg for the Beta's friendship, for her love.

The cry of an elder caught her attention - freckled crown lifting to take in the grizzled stag with awe. His bugle lifted a plume of white mist into the air, the herd awakening and turning towards him in unison. 

So absorbed in her thoughts, Liri hadn't noticed his approach from the dark confines of the forest to the west. The resident stag of the herd - the king as Liri liked to think of him - came forward. Pawing the ground with broad hooves, his black tail raised in challenge as he faced the challenger with a low warning cry.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's just some beasts from the wild can't be tamed, babe - by Síff - November 14, 2018, 07:20 AM