Phoenix Maplewood of the few main things i hate about her
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
have no idea what Alyssa was wanting to do with Aliac but I wanna get this wrapped up soon

Her face darkened as Desdemona recalled their misfortunes. Oh, I'm terribly sorry, the blackbird murmured sadly, shaking her head. That is awful. You were very fortunate to escape the fire, but losing a home. . . She couldn't imagine. Well, she could. That was just it--she kept forgetting she was looking for a new home for her own pack until she thought of things like this.

Fire was more devastating than cats. Still, cats had killed Lana. She wondered if Morningside had lost any wolves, but didn't ask.

We are moving soon, too, Lily said, keeping mum on Bracken's troubles. Perhaps we will be closer to you in our new home. Hopefully we can become allies, with time? My friend Khali said that his sister is part of this pack. Do you know her?
Messages In This Thread
of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - October 07, 2018, 04:29 PM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Aliac - October 08, 2018, 08:34 AM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - October 08, 2018, 10:28 AM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - November 03, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Aliac - November 05, 2018, 02:37 PM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - November 10, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - November 24, 2018, 07:24 PM