Phoenix Maplewood of the few main things i hate about her
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Kind of dour, this one. Or, no, dour would require emotion; this woman had none.  She was about to awkwardly start the process of farewells when the cream-colored wolf stepped forward, introducing herself. Ah, now that she drew closer, Lily could see the resemblance! The blackbird shot her a luminous grin, tail wagging in delight.

Quite well, I believe, Lily responded. Khali had become such a good friend, a far cry from the surly brute he'd been upon arriving. I'll tell him I ran into you. You should come and visit, when we move to our new territory! He'll be delighted to see you. What a small world.

She turned again to Desdemona. I hope to make your leader's acquaintance, soon, she chirped, smiling politely. It would be nice to have friends in these parts.
Messages In This Thread
of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - October 07, 2018, 04:29 PM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Aliac - October 08, 2018, 08:34 AM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - October 08, 2018, 10:28 AM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - November 03, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Aliac - November 05, 2018, 02:37 PM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - November 10, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - November 24, 2018, 07:24 PM