Stone Circle my sap will never stir for sun or rain
172 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
It's not difficult to find Arlette, thankfully. She smiles in response to her sister's enthusiastic greeting, tail wagging as she steps forward to kiss her cheek. Then she spins in place, using her muzzle to gesture in a random direction without any preamble. Let's go, She urges her sister, taking a few steps forward. She pauses and glances back to see if Arlette will follow — but she doesn't have any reason to think she won't. There are many differences between the two sisters, but they share their intense curiosity. There are few things Keen loves more than exploring — exploring with her siblings is certainly among them, though lately her lethargy has made her reluctant to do much of anything. Today, though, she feels like she needs to do something fun, or she might... explode, or something. And that would be gross.
Messages In This Thread
my sap will never stir for sun or rain - by Keen - October 12, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: my sap will never stir for sun or rain - by Arlette - October 12, 2018, 04:56 PM
RE: my sap will never stir for sun or rain - by Keen - October 15, 2018, 09:06 PM
RE: my sap will never stir for sun or rain - by Arlette - October 16, 2018, 08:37 AM
RE: my sap will never stir for sun or rain - by Keen - November 06, 2018, 08:34 AM
RE: my sap will never stir for sun or rain - by Arlette - November 07, 2018, 03:50 PM
RE: my sap will never stir for sun or rain - by Keen - December 26, 2018, 02:10 PM
RE: my sap will never stir for sun or rain - by Arlette - December 27, 2018, 04:27 PM