Stone Circle my sap will never stir for sun or rain
172 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
A giggle bubbles out of her as her sister follows enthusiastically. She's a little more sure-footed, so when Arlette slips through the mud she halts abruptly to watch with wide eyes. Alarm fills her until she realizes her sister is fine — then, she's more amused than anything. Her sister does look like her now, white fur stained dark, and it's kind of funny. After a beat, she takes off running through the mud after her sister, nearly losing her balance once or twice as she barrels down the slope after Arlette. But she finds she can't quite stop once she reaches the bottom — instead, she slides through the mud at high-speed and slams right into her sister.
Messages In This Thread
my sap will never stir for sun or rain - by Keen - October 12, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: my sap will never stir for sun or rain - by Arlette - October 12, 2018, 04:56 PM
RE: my sap will never stir for sun or rain - by Keen - October 15, 2018, 09:06 PM
RE: my sap will never stir for sun or rain - by Arlette - October 16, 2018, 08:37 AM
RE: my sap will never stir for sun or rain - by Keen - November 06, 2018, 08:34 AM
RE: my sap will never stir for sun or rain - by Arlette - November 07, 2018, 03:50 PM
RE: my sap will never stir for sun or rain - by Keen - December 26, 2018, 02:10 PM
RE: my sap will never stir for sun or rain - by Arlette - December 27, 2018, 04:27 PM