Redtail Rise i see the exodus of light
enough is an illusion
53 Posts
Ooc — KJ
the gentle whuff travels through the air and the lost and wounded dragon draws in a sharp breath through his teeth. his steps cease in his desire for water and food is briefly overridden by the approach of another. his muscles all pull taunt beneath his blood stained and dirt streaked pelage.

threat, threat, threat, threat ...!

his hackles bristle along his spine and wounded lips curl back over his teeth briefly (the curling of his lips is painful to maintain after-all, increasing the blinding pain throbbing in his face as the action pulls at the wounds). as his head swings to face the woman with unparalleled hostility and aggression in both expression, and body language. it doesn't matter that she looks nothing like him. it doesn't matter how softly she croons to him — in a language he does not understand and cannot translate. she is an unknown and unknowns were never to be trusted. not ever.

aggression and hostility might dominate his expression and body language but his light brown eyes once so warm and full of childish mirth are wild and feral with fear and pain. "nou sen yu fut daun nowe." he spits at her; the one and only warning he'll give. speaking is harder than he'd have thought it to be: his mouth is dry and the voice that comes from within him is raw and rough; changed with both the aging of his body and his trauma. it's been some time since he's used it ...or maybe it hasn't and it just feels like a lifetime ago.

he tastes the metallic tang of his own blood but it's a taste he's gotten familiar with over the past ...however much time has passed. time is a loose concept to him now. the only thing that matters is water, food, getting home and surviving long enough for the former to become a reality.
"trigedasleng"
Messages In This Thread
i see the exodus of light - by Silkie - October 13, 2018, 05:33 PM
RE: i see the exodus of light - by Tahani - October 16, 2018, 05:48 PM
RE: i see the exodus of light - by Silkie - October 17, 2018, 04:30 AM
RE: i see the exodus of light - by Tahani - October 21, 2018, 08:51 PM
RE: i see the exodus of light - by Silkie - October 22, 2018, 04:51 AM
RE: i see the exodus of light - by Tahani - November 02, 2018, 11:10 PM
RE: i see the exodus of light - by Silkie - November 03, 2018, 06:33 AM
RE: i see the exodus of light - by Tahani - November 08, 2018, 11:50 PM