Blacktail Deer Plateau And then I’ll come back down to you
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
She nodded. Things had been worked out with Kavik, or so she thought. They seemed like they would be alright. He hadn't done it to hurt her, she could understand that now. He loved Grezig, in the way one loves a friend, and he hadn't considered how helping her would hurt their relationship. 

But, could she forgive Grezig? She'd been willing to but it seemed at every turn, the Beta wasn't interested in making reparations. Her chilly attitude upon her return indicated something of the opposite emotion, it didn't even seem like she felt bad about hurting Liri - who had considered her a trusted friend. 

No, talking would solve nothing. Liri would not reveal how badly her betrayal had stung - it was obvious she didn't care - nor would she pathetically grovel. 

"The worst things always do," she murmured, somewhat bleakly, as she sighed. 

"Thank you, Elixir. For your counsel and kindness," the healer smile slightly, appreciative for the light the wolfdog had shined upon her issues. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - October 22, 2018, 02:48 PM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - October 29, 2018, 09:44 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - October 29, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - October 31, 2018, 07:56 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - November 05, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - November 06, 2018, 08:37 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - November 08, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - November 09, 2018, 08:50 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - November 11, 2018, 11:51 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - November 12, 2018, 11:41 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - November 12, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - November 14, 2018, 07:31 AM