Lost Creek Hollow i know you can't eat leather, but you can't stop me
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
the stars had not been kind to him recently. he'd realized only recently that he had not taken to viewing them anymore. they reminded him of his children, who he once stargazed with. he hoped they still loved the stars as much as he did, and that everything that had happened to their little family hadn't impacted that. the stars were not a part of this, this could not be held against them.

this, terance knew, and so he laid in a large clearing, paws tucked beneath his breast, and stared up at them. despite the recent weather, tonight was clear, and terance was thankful for this. it made him sad to look upon them tonight, but their beauty was relieving, in some way.

terance took a piece of whatever he'd been holding on to, whatever pain the night sky had caused him lately, and he said goodbye to it. his green gaze moved gently along the constellations, a single shooting star passing overhead. his ears flicked, nose twitching, but he said nothing. 

maybe it meant something.
Messages In This Thread
i know you can't eat leather, but you can't stop me - by Terance - November 04, 2018, 05:48 AM