Fox's Glade headlights flicker at me like a star
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
No, he wouldn't be taking his food, even if he had been hungry—the sour note of thought that crossed his mind was soon carried away as the other joined him. Of course his interest was piqued at the parting statement; it was rare that he heard he looked good from another, at least someone of the same gender. Must have been a recruitment effort, that was the next thought, but at least he had decided by then that he would hear him out.

”I prefer to be on my own,” he said, though truly a statement false at best. They were social creatures and even Dirge, for all he was presently dealing with on a mental battlefield, was not immune to wanting company. ”What of you? Out scouting for your home?” He wasted no time in getting to the point he perceived coming, forgoing introductions. Perhaps whatever was about to come would offer the distractions he sought, though inevitably the world had much more in store for him.
Messages In This Thread
headlights flicker at me like a star - by Dirge - November 06, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: headlights flicker at me like a star - by Vercingetorix - November 21, 2018, 12:24 PM
RE: headlights flicker at me like a star - by Dirge - November 22, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: headlights flicker at me like a star - by Vercingetorix - November 24, 2018, 07:36 PM
RE: headlights flicker at me like a star - by Dirge - November 29, 2018, 09:20 PM
RE: headlights flicker at me like a star - by Vercingetorix - November 30, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: headlights flicker at me like a star - by Dirge - December 04, 2018, 12:04 AM
RE: headlights flicker at me like a star - by Vercingetorix - December 10, 2018, 02:30 PM