Shadewood Tight rope
135 Posts
Ooc — Me
I infect them (AWs) all. :P

Was it that bad with Phex? Or maybe this guy was an old flame of hers? Young people like her and him got in that kind of emotional turmoils and troubles. She could speak from experience at great length and could sympathize with anyone, who was going through their first rodeo, so to say. 

Then the guy asked a question that threw Apple slightly off balance, and, since this did not happen often, because she could talk even devil's ears off, this was a remarkable achievement of Phox. "Eh... I am my best friend. Cool, smart and witty. The one person I turn to, when I want to speak with someone intelligent," she returned with a grin and a wink. 

"Bullseye," Apple replied to his inquiry about her relation to the vast and mighty Blackthorn clan. And another first for the guy - hardly anyone (she forgot about Lucca) had guessed her ancestry by just looking at her. But further introductions were delayed, because Phex arrived. She treated the old lady a lot nicer than the young man, and the clues she got from this brief interaction made her return to her earlier suspicion that there was some sort of business going between the two. 

"Good day, Phex! You look... stunning," because you never tell a lady otherwise. Even if her dress is torn, she is covered in mud and is lying in a ditch somewhere. "I happened to come across this lovely man just now, but I see that you have some unresolved business," she went on, looking from one to the other, still seeking an explanation for Phex's hostile behaviour towards the handsome-no-name. "I will just sit quietly in the background and watch, but no dallying or scratching each other's eyes out," she warned.
Messages In This Thread
Tight rope - by Phox - November 10, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: Tight rope - by Apple - November 10, 2018, 04:48 PM
RE: Tight rope - by Phox - November 11, 2018, 01:09 PM
RE: Tight rope - by Sacnite - November 11, 2018, 02:13 PM
RE: Tight rope - by Apple - November 11, 2018, 02:48 PM
RE: Tight rope - by Phox - November 11, 2018, 02:55 PM
RE: Tight rope - by Sacnite - November 11, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: Tight rope - by Apple - November 11, 2018, 03:37 PM
RE: Tight rope - by Phox - November 11, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: Tight rope - by Sacnite - November 11, 2018, 04:02 PM
RE: Tight rope - by Apple - November 11, 2018, 04:30 PM