Ocean's Breath Plateau careful when you come through my way
181 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
@Ford so sorry for the wait. You write Ford so beautifully. <3

While Ketzia was always intrigued by others and their history, the man before her weaved a tale that fell into a realm of surreality. The pale dove held no doubt of the truths behind his words—the captivating description of a mother who sounded doting and beautiful. The hardened tone of his voice as he spoke of his father drew her eyes to the subtlest bristle of his fur, and she refrained the urge to simper closer and offer a shoulder of silent comfort.

“You were born of earth and water,” she murmured, her muzzle canting only slightly as her tail flowed gently behind her in consideration. “Your world sounds both enchanting and terrifying. With the beasts of the ocean, why did you seek to settle on its shores, instead of the forests?”

His offer to visit was not unnoticed, and the ivory sylph gave a tip of her muzzle in quiet gratitude—an offer she would certainly like to explore further. But to say his knowledge of the sea and the monsters that lurked within it was more than sobering when she considered the possibilities of her future home.
Messages In This Thread
careful when you come through my way - by Ketzia - November 16, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ford - November 16, 2018, 03:18 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ketzia - November 16, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ford - November 19, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ketzia - December 29, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ford - January 05, 2019, 12:19 AM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ketzia - January 06, 2019, 05:05 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ford - January 06, 2019, 06:32 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ketzia - January 19, 2019, 09:16 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ford - January 24, 2019, 01:18 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ketzia - January 30, 2019, 11:33 AM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ford - February 01, 2019, 03:38 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ketzia - April 26, 2019, 05:42 PM