Coconut Grove I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
perhaps he should have given it more thought, instead of calling out to someone in a tree. he was reminded suddenly of dawn and many of her other female relatives as the stranger came tumbling down, landing with a muted thud on the sand. breath hitching in his throat, govinda rushed over to her, though took a few steps back as she righted herself.

god, are you okay? he asked, eyes wide. i'm so sorry. i should have thought. . . the man shook his head, then paused, a rueful smile coming to his face in tandem with a shrug. well, it is my home but you're not a bother. as long as you're doing no harm. no harm to anyone but yourself, anyway, he added, a weak attempt at humor.

govinda nodded. yeah, it's a fruit, he murmured. i think you grabbed one of the last ones. the trees have mostly stopped producing, since it's gotten cold.
Messages In This Thread
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aiko - November 19, 2018, 12:49 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aditya - November 20, 2018, 01:30 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aiko - November 20, 2018, 02:05 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aditya - November 20, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aiko - November 26, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aditya - November 28, 2018, 09:35 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aiko - December 01, 2018, 12:04 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aditya - December 05, 2018, 09:49 PM