Arrow Lake We meet again, at last
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
So she hadn't come looking for him hoping to reenact their first meeting. That made Howl released for two reasons. One was that he wasn't in the mood for that at the moment, and the second reason was that assuming a female wanted to have sex with you usually didn't go over well when you were wrong. Luckily for Howl, Aviana took it well. But that only made Howl more confused as to why she had wanted to see him. If she had come looking for him hoping to make something more of their relationship he wasn't sure what he would do.

Her next statement only adding to his confusion. With the thought of her possibly wanting more in their relationship it was the only thing to enter his mind, though it was a rather weird way of saying it. He was looking at her quizzically before she made her next statement.

He thought he heard her say they had a daughter. Him and her. But that couldn't be right. "One moment."  he said shaking his head. He must not have heard her right. They were separated by the river, perhaps the running water had distorted her words. He made his way through a shallow section of the river. Very unpleasant with the temperature change, but he had to know what she said. He shook of her fur before walking up to her and asking, "I'm sorry. I must have heard you wrong. What did you say again?"
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
We meet again, at last - by Aviana - November 20, 2018, 09:46 AM
RE: We meet again, at last - by Howl - November 21, 2018, 01:44 AM
RE: We meet again, at last - by Aviana - November 25, 2018, 09:11 PM
RE: We meet again, at last - by Howl - November 26, 2018, 02:29 PM
RE: We meet again, at last - by Aviana - November 26, 2018, 04:15 PM
RE: We meet again, at last - by Howl - November 26, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: We meet again, at last - by Aviana - November 26, 2018, 09:11 PM
RE: We meet again, at last - by Howl - November 26, 2018, 09:56 PM
RE: We meet again, at last - by Aviana - November 27, 2018, 08:14 AM
RE: We meet again, at last - by Howl - December 10, 2018, 11:31 PM