Ankyra Sound night of the long shadows
- — — -
14 Posts
Ooc — m
All Welcome 
i'll change this to read only if mwe is home alone...

set as he returns from the tangle, at the same time that caiaphas and eurycrates are causing trouble in drageda.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Mwe wasn't sure if he felt better or worse after his tangle in... the tangle... but figured he should return to Rusalka either way. For all of its surprises and unpredictability, it was shelter— and, though he was quick to stifle the thought, the peaceful male found some crackles of excitement born of the rivalry.

He made his way back down to the isolated beach, unnerved by the quiet— usually, the wolves of Rusalka were a lively bunch, combing the beaches or patrolling the borders— but the sound was suspiciously absent. Mwe felt his hackles rise in suspicion, golden eyes sweeping the territory. Where was everyone...? He strained to hear any sign of another being, but if there was any, the sound was swallowed by winter gale winds before it ever reached him.
I do not participate in private threads or take traditional thread requests.
If you'd like to roleplay with me, please create an AW thread and tag my character -- I will join if I'm able!
◆If you want to, I can sHoW you, what my dReAMs are made of◆
47 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
The chimera prince stride down the beachfront with a crisp but fluid gait. Should he make himself known in this pack, he’d better do better than what he had with that Cyclone whelp. His livelihood was at stake here! And as troublesome as it was to be a henchman of another pack instead of leading his own, he’d have to manipulate his way up the ranks. But that was a double edged sword all in its own- to be known meant making a getaway would be nearly tossed out the window.

Well, he’d have to find this Caiaphas he had heard of, and have a sit down with her. Maybe a nice fine-dining, court her a little. That was the easiest way. But it was too out there, too flashy. It was much less appealing than simply getting on her good side. 

While the trickster plotted and schemed, he folded a bright emerald stare over the waves. What a pretty day, today. And what a shame it would be to spoil it. But it was fucking cold, and he was too regal to be shivering. He’d have to head inland. 

Turning his body about, he only just caught a movement in his peripheral before they landed on an agouti. 

Tilting his bicolor chin up, he called out. 

Who goes there?
                            BrEaK bReAk BrEaK my minD,             
                            breAk it tiLL my TaLe unWiNds,         
                            fOrcE my thoUghTs ThrOugh Hell aNd BacK,
                            oR leAVe Me heRE aLoNe to DiE.