Ocean's Breath Plateau looking back, i almost thought i heard you say
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
When she did not greet him negatively, he almost hesitated about stalling here when his very purpose in leaving the mountain was to cover ground and distance alike. But, he also wanted to know more about all aspects, and sometimes, with others was a useful avenue. The wave of her tail, although gentle, was enough to start to pull his paws closer.

Hi, he called out, nose pointed at the sterling-furred stranger as his eyes narrowed into a bit of a squint. He hadn't misinterpreted the summons, hopefully, yet so far nothing about this wolf looked outright ready to turn aggressive over the prospect of his presence. Neither did she smell like anywhere he knew to be concerned about, as well as he could tell already.

However down in the elevations, he presented an even blend of neutrality and curiosity by default.. although he was careful about being guarded still, subtly so. Busy out here? he asked with a lightness to his voice and soft sway to his tail.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
looking back, i almost thought i heard you say - by Amatsu - December 09, 2018, 04:51 PM
RE: looking back, i almost thought i heard you say - by Jarilo - December 16, 2018, 10:32 PM