Ocean's Breath Plateau looking back, i almost thought i heard you say
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Greetings exchanged, and wordlessly, he felt like they struck some sort of balance. No malice, then, and with that much in mind, it guided his next course. When she mentioned sky, he looked away from her with some ease coming across his expression. Somehow, that made her feel like more familiar kinds of company.

He came from wolves with their eyes on the sky. While he trended more to the earth, where his own paws to press into, he.. understood. Well. Relatively. He trained with them often, so some grasp was definitely secondhand to simple time spent with them. But that was why it was so easy for him to just know, and feel it too. I see, he said. Any luck? There's a lot to understand up there. the sterling yearling gave a soft sigh to punctuate, and maybe he was still catching his breath after being on the move for so long, so steadily. Here too, he added, nosing down off towards the sea and its horizon. Stationary felt strange to his burning muscles, but with every exhale, he tried to relax. He even took a careful seat nearby her spot.. but not all too close.

Anyway, he looked away from her silvery furs again and traced the outlines of the clouds, then the vastness beyond. It seemed humid to him, too, but he was not so good as storms as his mother. He hadn't been around long enough yet. I'm Jarilo. he offered, perhaps somewhat suddenly, but with a soft gust of courage, he was outright with what she could maybe remember him by.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
looking back, i almost thought i heard you say - by Amatsu - December 09, 2018, 04:51 PM
RE: looking back, i almost thought i heard you say - by Jarilo - December 17, 2018, 12:10 AM