Ocean's Breath Plateau looking back, i almost thought i heard you say
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Some? Better than none, then, he tailed in with right after her answer, speaking lightly enough for he was still feeling out this encounter, and attempting to understand it.

When something else struck him as vaguely familiar, though he knew he had never heard that name before, it was.. still interesting enough, even in short form. At first he almost did not piece it together, he was briefly distracted by the majestic turns of the word.. but no, it was her title, perhaps fittingly so (he didn't know yet). He didn't come here to insult her with any attempts of that on his tongue, either, but that was a notion he hoped to remember somehow. Interesting name.. he grinned fleetingly, and switched his tail, unsure of how to convey how it reminded of the stories of his mother's myths, and how she could smoothly address names and titles sort of like those--winding and interesting, to his ears anyway.

I'd believe it. How soon.. do you think? he asked, squinting heavenward again as if some answers may spell out there so plainly, though he knew well it was never easy to put the weather to a timeline. He was, however, needing to consider his and Vela's travels. Maybe a snow? Or more rain? he asked as well, trying to pick for more thoughts on the matter, if she might have them since she seemed to have some kind of eye for it.
Messages In This Thread
looking back, i almost thought i heard you say - by Amatsu - December 09, 2018, 04:51 PM
RE: looking back, i almost thought i heard you say - by Jarilo - December 28, 2018, 12:29 AM