Ocean's Breath Plateau looking back, i almost thought i heard you say
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Well enough, her prediction for snow seemed reasonable given everything around, and where they were in the grand scheme seasons-wise. He took a pause to admired the bite to the wind, and the distinct scent of sea mixing in with it. Much different than the crispness he was accustomed to, but certainly with a charm all its own. It's been rainy on the mountain, lately. But we did get some considerable snow before that—even before the trees dropped leaves, he mentioned. I don't know about closer to the coast, exactly, but I guess it's probably all due for more snow anyway, he mused. He couldn't say if the more coastal regions saw any of the same of what he was used to further inland. With only a handful more than a year's worth of experience on him, he could only guess at rightful best.

I hope not.. he agreed swiftly enough with ears that fell back at the thought. He and Vela could deal with snow; so long as conditions didn't turn straight to blizzard, he knew that wouldn't be trouble.. but wind was a more sly foe, he thought. Does the wind get bad sometimes here by the sea? I only.. visit, he mentioned, infinitely curious of life by the seashore, however. Knowing that his father had been born to these places, in the Bay not too far away even, helped foster these feelings in him.. and now getting to find out more for himself was proving to be satisfying.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
looking back, i almost thought i heard you say - by Amatsu - December 09, 2018, 04:51 PM
RE: looking back, i almost thought i heard you say - by Jarilo - January 08, 2019, 01:36 AM