Ocean's Breath Plateau looking back, i almost thought i heard you say
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Besides his few, relatively brief visits, during which the sea and the weather around had been comparatively tame over what it could do, his interpretation was largely up to his imagination. At best he knew bad storms upon the mountains, and how the wind could whip and conditions turn straight hazardous rather quickly during any time of the year given the conditions; the sea, its waves, and all of it stretching out to the faraway horizons had to add a new element that he could only guess about, and none of it was all too pretty given the roil of the skies to match the waves. But in compiling together what others had shared with him, between now and times before, he could feel almost confident in what he could conjure.

He squinted out to the churning clouds, dark, heavy, and undoubtedly active--maybe even more so by the moment? That spiked its own concerns, and he tried not to let worry take root just yet. Looks like they might be getting worse.. he said, having dropped his volume and found he was almost hesitant to voice it at all, so not to put the idea out there.

My sister and I are scouting, heading south from here. I should find her before this really rolls in, he mentioned as he rose to his feet, and though he was loathe to peel his eyes from the skies, he glanced to Amatsu, not really wanting to go. He barely felt finished with the encounter, but that was how it went sometimes. He knew he should find Vela sooner rather than later and start to veer their route inland before these skies came in and battered the coast, and nearby. Thanks, and.. Be safe, alright..? he asked, forcing a lilt of hopefulness into his tone. Maybe their paths would cross again on a less ominous day, but he wouldn't know for sure.

The yearling lingered for a last farewell before he'd kick up his heels and go on the search for his speckled littermate.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
looking back, i almost thought i heard you say - by Amatsu - December 09, 2018, 04:51 PM
RE: looking back, i almost thought i heard you say - by Jarilo - January 23, 2019, 12:29 AM