Blacktail Deer Plateau cyanide seeds
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
a few things seemed to fall into place as her friend simply remained at her side, chocolate to ink, like they use to be. first was an ebony female with a curious marking over only one of her eyes, she acted as if she had owned the place and the brown girl simply stared at her as she used familiarity towards issun. she then gave an affectionate greeting to him but he had not moved away from takara, interesting. her warm tone went cold and all she could do was beam at her warmly, wondering how to set this woman off. she was not happy with issun bringing a girl home. as a test the chocolate girl gave her friend a quick nip on his ear, acting as if she was speaking to him quietly.

second, a pretty creamy looking girl came. she was friendly as she greeted them and spoke of how they looked well. huh, she felt a story coming on but she held back her question. no, what was entertaining was how she put the black girl in her place after greeting her.

minori, gamma. ruenna, beta. she was about to answer her question when another came. third, a large black male. kavik, alpha. these were all good things to know. she gave a warm smile to them all as she dipped her head in respect.

"it is a pleasure to meet you all, my name is takara. and yes, you guessed right. i would love to join you. i have been searching for issun so long, i would rather not leave. " she spoke excitedly, how fun, she got both the beta and the alpha of the pack in one swoop. she looked eager as her tail swished but she kept herself pressed to issun, even though it was now her hip at his shoulder. she did not let him escape, still afraid he would proof out of existence.
common | japanese
[Image: counselor.gif] 0/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
cyanide seeds - by RIP Issun - December 17, 2018, 07:30 PM
RE: cyanide seeds - by Takara - December 17, 2018, 08:02 PM
RE: cyanide seeds - by Minori - December 17, 2018, 11:08 PM
RE: cyanide seeds - by Ruenna - December 18, 2018, 09:01 AM
RE: cyanide seeds - by RIP Kavik - December 18, 2018, 01:30 PM
RE: cyanide seeds - by RIP Issun - December 18, 2018, 03:52 PM
RE: cyanide seeds - by Takara - December 18, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: cyanide seeds - by Minori - December 18, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: cyanide seeds - by Ruenna - December 18, 2018, 10:52 PM