Blacktail Deer Plateau cyanide seeds
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
it was an interesting development, watching the workings of this pack laid out in front of her, and the tensions between each other. it was obvious that this ebony woman did not like her. It was also clear that she wanted to be higher in the ranks and was showing it in a strange way. in front of a new recruit, funny. she clocked her head to the side as she listened to the girl named minori step one veryone's toes and even give out information you do not give to an outsider. what if takara was a spy, what if this was a ploy to get information about their strength. it was not, but, what if? bad but at least it wasn't a large slip up.

her smile never wavered, her tail had taken to curlong around issun as he remained silent. the alpha spoke, kavik, she remembered the name. he made it clear they were taking over and her focus was on them solely, after giving minori a gentle smile. maybe it was a show, maybe not. 

now, what were her skills? she had gained a few since her travels, she was good in the entertainment department. singing, dancing, stories, the works. hunting was her main focus in issun's father's pack, so that was good too. "to answer minori's question, yes, i can hunt and i can fight but i have been told i am good at singing and dancing. in one of the nomadic packs i stayed in, i was their chronicler, i entertained as i told their stories and traditions. my own as well." she spoke warmly and passionately, she would love to demonstrate sometime. if they liked.
common | japanese
[Image: counselor.gif] 0/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
cyanide seeds - by RIP Issun - December 17, 2018, 07:30 PM
RE: cyanide seeds - by Takara - December 17, 2018, 08:02 PM
RE: cyanide seeds - by Minori - December 17, 2018, 11:08 PM
RE: cyanide seeds - by Ruenna - December 18, 2018, 09:01 AM
RE: cyanide seeds - by RIP Kavik - December 18, 2018, 01:30 PM
RE: cyanide seeds - by RIP Issun - December 18, 2018, 03:52 PM
RE: cyanide seeds - by Takara - December 18, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: cyanide seeds - by Minori - December 18, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: cyanide seeds - by Ruenna - December 18, 2018, 10:52 PM