Swiftcurrent Creek paper crown
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
<3

The smoky knight listened in continued silence, prepared to voice his own thoughts if it was required of him; the introduction appeared to go smoothly without his assistance, and he felt a sliver of relief course through his stomach - the creek needed more wolves, and Shaara would be a welcome addition, he was certain. When Constantine gave his acceptance, the Valento passed a small smile in the dappled girl's direction, before his gaze returned to the darker alpha, ears cupped forward to listen.

“I’ve been meaning to ask you if you would favor the position of Beta.”

It took him off guard for a second, and he blinked in mild surprise before his features settled and his head dipped with respect -- he knew what his answer would be. The traveller did not intend to let his duties slide, and he felt an unspoken desire to remain at the creek, do as much work as he could; it felt good to be acknowledged for what he'd already done, too, and his tail swayed slowly at his hind. "I would be honoured," the young man said at last, feeling a wave of determination even more strong than the first wash through him.

He would not disappoint the regal.
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
Messages In This Thread
paper crown - by Soltero - December 18, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: paper crown - by Shaara - December 23, 2018, 05:17 AM
RE: paper crown - by Constantine - December 23, 2018, 07:06 AM
RE: paper crown - by Soltero - December 23, 2018, 03:25 PM
RE: paper crown - by Shaara - December 24, 2018, 09:50 AM
RE: paper crown - by Constantine - December 28, 2018, 03:42 PM
RE: paper crown - by Soltero - December 28, 2018, 03:53 PM
RE: paper crown - by Shaara - December 29, 2018, 11:15 AM