Heron Lake Plateau If we pass in the night then just hand me a light
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin met her brother's long, doleful look with one of her own. She wasn't willing to back down on this - not yet anyway, and especially not that reinforcements had arrived. She passed a small smile to Quixote as he neared, which turned into a smirk as he spoke. "Nah, this fucker's trying to say good bye again," she said, robbing Colt of his chance to set the tone here by answering in his own words. Feeling petulant, she spoke again either before or as he was attempting to say something ele.

"You're talking about two - maybe three wolves here. My kids certainly don't think you'd be better off gone and I don't appreciate you using them as an excuse to cover up the real issue here," Fin said, tempered as a blunt ax as ever, "You're hurt and you want distance from it. Fine then. But quit playing the nobody likes me boo hoo card because most of us love you, jack ass, and you're not leaving here thinking that we don't."

Really, it was sweet of her, if you read between the lines.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If we pass in the night then just hand me a light - by Finley - December 31, 2018, 10:08 AM