Wheeling Gull Isle you should know i'm no ones shore, no ones ocean
200 Posts
Ooc —
His eyes wrinkled into a well-meaning grin and he stood once more, swinging his tail back-and-forth in a perfect rhythm. He didn't even think about it; tempo and timing just came naturally to him. Do you mean before here, or before that? he asked, but decided before she could even answer that she probably wanted to know his entire story, and he was more than happy to share it. Lucas was incredibly verbose and loved to talk, and talking about himself was no exception.

Before here I came from Coconut Grove. I lived there with Govinda, but then there was a storm and he went somewhere. I came here because I knew Dancer, but I think she's gone now. He paused to wet his lips, then said, but before that I was with a performing troupe where I learned to be an entertainer, and before that I lived in Bearclaw Valley. That's where my family lives. I want to go find it someday so I can say hi and let them know I'm still okay, but I don't know where it is from here.

He took a huge breath and asked, did you live somewhere before the big icy mountain?
Messages In This Thread
RE: you should know i'm no ones shore, no ones ocean - by Lucas - January 14, 2019, 11:16 AM