Horizon Ridge my father was the last lord of light
160 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
Well, these next few moments turned out to be quite a revelation. Like a ghost, the other male spoke almost in hushed tones, words crossing his ears like faint whispers. However, the very few words that slipped from his tongue created a rather interesting twist. "Your mother?" Well, well, well. Epic raised an eyebrow, not expecting this to be a brood of the sea witch. However when Illidan revealed more of himself, he could see the similarities. Both had the same coloration. Both were also savage. But this young boy, he had different mannerism and an almost spectre-like demeanor. If he had the same, salty sea lungs as his mother; the sea was a bit further away from his soul. 

"You look the same and yet the two of you are so different." Epic couldn't help but to mention his thoughts; although he just met the young male seconds ago. Sometimes first impressions did count. Truthfully, Epic cared not for the local politics, the war that raged on or the feud between packs. He was a lone wolf, without a pack scent and thus, without loyalties (for now). "I met here on these same grounds." Epic informed, then added. "Somehow I like being close to the water." Maybe a random tidbit of information that would betray why his reasons to be here. "I'm Epic, who are you?"
Messages In This Thread
my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - December 29, 2018, 01:43 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Epic - December 29, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - January 05, 2019, 02:48 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Epic - January 07, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - January 07, 2019, 06:25 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Epic - January 12, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - January 13, 2019, 08:37 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Epic - January 22, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - January 25, 2019, 12:02 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Epic - January 29, 2019, 02:13 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - February 12, 2019, 08:25 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Epic - February 15, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - March 11, 2019, 08:30 PM