Whitefish River but the boy survived his refusal to believe...
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
there was a chance that illidan shared more with the looming brute in front of him than he had initially expected. their meeting was something that would later inspire the young ghost to overcome the restrictions that were set on his body. whether they realized it or not, the words of advice that were offered to the savage young wildling would later help to craft him into a beast more like his father than any to exist before him. until that moment, the dark-hooded young man listened intently to the things that were offered to him. his sharp yellow gaze was trained on the features of the blue-eyed warrior. his ears were cupped to collect every last word that would fall from the man’s dark lips.

the man spoke of strategy and planning. he explained that each fight would be different from the last. this was something that should have been expected but had not been something the boy had really thought about in his time sparring along the beachfront. he could understand how that was true, though. he did not think that any of the wolves he’d done combat with were similar to each other in how they fought. in a way, this gave illidan hope that he could find his own means of excelling in battle. he wanted to ask further follow-up questions, but the man had already moved on.

the second bit of advice that was offered was to provide a tip where he could aim his attacks. this was something that illidan had already discovered some of. he had found his headbutt tactic to work incredibly well when he could land it. the dark-hooded young man had thought that being unpredictable was a smart thing to adopt when fighting. if they did not know where he would strike, they would struggle to guard themselves against him. being offered the pressure points of the legs and the ribs only increased his rapidly spinning mind.

“thank you for the advice. i hope i will get to show you how it has benefitted me some day,” the young ghost remarked to him with a low bow and a careful glance.
Messages In This Thread
but the boy survived his refusal to believe... - by Illidan - December 29, 2018, 02:18 PM
RE: but the boy survived his refusal to believe... - by Illidan - February 12, 2019, 08:17 PM