Jade Fern Grove [M] i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance would've preferred to soldier on through the rest of the night but... there was no use pushing it, if he hurt himself more he would never forgive himself. it was bad enough that his shoulder hurt on journeys, never mind if it always hurt. besides, treason could stand a night alone with him. and as much as terance preferred to sleep out in the open himself, it was nice to wake up dry in the winter. 

"whatever you want," terance said, also not really tired. just hurting. he took a second to stretch out his limb, ignoring the ache. oof. "we're not too far from home, i know you want to get back." he figured they would just push through in the morning, but if she wanted a meal then... it was probably smart. and terance wasn't known for skipping meals. 

noting that treason looked pretty wide awake. despite her pretty chompy attitude he felt pretty comfortable around her, so he figured he'd try to push his luck -- gossip a bit. "any luck finding eligible bachelors?" asked terance with a quirk of his brow.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil - by Terance - January 06, 2019, 10:24 PM