Jade Fern Grove [M] i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
okay so, to be fair, terance didn't think it was his game. he was fully under the impression that treason had all the cards in her hand and he was just one of em -- he was open to anything at any time, but of course wasn't fully set on initiating things because he didn't think that's what he wanted. not like he'd asked. beyond that, dude was so fuckin tired of the whole dating game -- or whatever -- he didn't even think he'd have the energy to keep up with it that long.

like, just hit him up one day for a quick fuck and then set him free. terance was not so great at... anything else, apparently. 

so, no, not hung up on seabreeze, but certainly being lame and completely oblivious. hm :/ 

"fair," he said gently, noting that treason didn't seem to keen on talking about what he'd said. silently terance wondered what she wanted to talk about, since apparently him wasn't a good enough topic -- though she'd been more than willing to pry in previous conversations. terance tried something else. "you know, i've never heard about where you're from," he asked with a quirk of his brow. not that she'd tell him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil - by Terance - January 14, 2019, 11:40 PM