Jade Fern Grove [M] i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance was almost shocked to hear her answer -- almost. if anything, it was just surprising that she was playing her cards now. terance fully expected them like... ya know, when the time came. not now, so early in the game. 

he also was about to sorely disappoint treason. which, no offense terance, but who was surprised. terance's bargaining wasn't even spicy, it was purely political. then again, it was certainly something he knew treason wanted... 

"you think i'm gonna lay out my cards for a little name?" he asked her with a quirk of his brow, "and so early in the game..." or was this just the only thing he had to bargain? haha -- ah, oh wait. is that what she meant? terance realized this dumbly only a few moments after he'd spoken, tucking aside his own chips to play with some of hers. or something. i'm failing on the gambling metaphors tonight. well damn, okay, he could offer that... i guess. fuck -- he was so long out of practice -- like literally almost a whole god damn year had gone by since the last time terance had got any action. and oh! his shoulder... woe is me... 

he was taking a moment to decipher something, and the gears in his head were clearly turning. he was probably shifting between wanting to be professional and respectable while also wanting to try out treason's suggestion at spontaneity (which he'd said millions of times he wanted to attempt, but could never bring himself to do it). apparently something outweighed the other, because no matter her response, terance was lifting himself from the den floor moments later to cross the space, head low, being so bold as to reach and press his nose below the base of her ear, moving down to gently pull at the fur along her cheek. 

we'll see if he actually would've made it that far though.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil - by Terance - January 15, 2019, 01:11 AM