Jade Fern Grove [M] i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
well, hey, moping around and being sorry for himself is kind of terance's thing... i mean, no one does it better than him! and he tried not to, really, you can't blame him for this though -- finding out your ex-wife is gay and married to the woman she ran off with? sheesh, i'd need a drink after that. you'd think he'd stop moping about something though, like he really did always have something to mope about. 

anyway, besides the point.

expecting teeth, terance was quite surprised to get so far in his advance. he shouldn't've been, though, since he probably (definitely) just caught her way off guard. i mean, hey, if anything terance was at least respectful of advances? i guess? too bad treason was seriously wanting some guy who'd take the lead. terance was more 'i'll do whatever you want but you gotta tell me to do it' kinda guy. which had it's up and downs. lucky for treason, at least, she'd apparently given him the a-okay, the two thumbs up, so now he was feeling generally up to taking reigns. it would maybe prove to be a good distraction too... maybe. depends how far this gets. 

he'd focused only briefly at the bulb of her ear, gentle touches and sweeping movements of tongue and teeth through the fur along her cheek. down he went, testing waters, towards her neck -- her throat. something sensitive and vulnerable, if she would be such with him. he preen the spots that should bring from her a response, either physically or audibly. the place beneath her jaw, the hollow of her throat, her collarbone...
Messages In This Thread
RE: i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil - by Terance - January 16, 2019, 10:35 PM