Jade Fern Grove [M] i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
she drew him closer -- despite the low growls that terance regarded only mildly cautiously. treason was pretty bitey and he wasn't looking to be bitten -- but the rest of her body language said things other than 'chomp'. so terance proceeded, keeping in mind who he was dealing with as well as what. this was a different territory. if treason was open to it, period, she'd have to be a bit more vulnerable. and so far she had been. 

terance stepped over her as she hooked him in, a forelimb on either side of her. she raked her teeth through the fur along his neck, growling all the while. he mirrored her, a low growl rumbling in his own throat as he paused a moment to let her groom. and then again terance took to her ear, nipping gently at the bulb of it, and then down again, combing through the fur along her own neck and then along her shoulders -- along her spine. a gruff noise fell from his maw as his gaze flickered towards her features, curious what kind of emotion treason -- of all wolves -- would display now, as well as to gauge how into it she was. or try to gauge, anyway.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil - by Terance - January 17, 2019, 12:38 AM