Jade Fern Grove [M] i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
goodness! what a mouthful. 

terance soaked the name in for a minute, lingering on where it might've come from or what it might've meant... but only for a brief pause, because there were much more important things to be doing right now. he found a bit of extra motivation in that look she gave him -- given the fact that terance had never seen treason look anything like that before. sheesh. now, having nothing to comment that wouldn't warrant a full on conversation, which was not appropriate given the position they were in, terance gave a low growl and let his teeth find purchase again in her thick scruff. 

and then in was go time. 

together still but lying in a more comfortable fashion, terance panted gently from beside treason. he gave a gentle huff, ears flicking, as he raised his head to get a good look at treason, curious what kind of emotions were going through her head. granted, he could never tell anyway, so it didn't matter so much now. he rested his head back down, and said, "that wasn't exactly my bargaining chip."
Messages In This Thread
RE: i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil - by Terance - January 18, 2019, 12:37 PM