Hushed Willows You're eyes shine as bright as the stars, look into me.
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She gave him a happy nudge as he answered her query, and then they spilled out onto the moor, vast pale green and red dots filling her vision. They came to a halt, and Khali stooped to pick something up from the ground. She smiled, curious, only to have the expression grow wider as she saw the rose between his teeth.

I love you, Lily said fervently, and there was a feeling in her stomach that she'd only felt a few times before. She brought her nose to the flower, inhaling deeply. Smells good, she whispered, her lips just a hairsbreadth away from his.

Like a coquette, she drew her muzzle along the line of his mouth in a fleeting kiss before pulling away, a tremor lifting every hair along her spine. Like fear, but something even greater. Warmer. She blinked slowly at him, and then pressed her lips against the pounding of his heartbeat in his throat, counting the drums. One-and, two-and, three-and. . .

I love you, she repeated, and her tail moved aside to reveal that very primal truth.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You're eyes shine as bright as the stars, look into me. - by Lily - January 07, 2019, 03:13 PM