Ankyra Sound you're appealing to emotions that i simply do not have
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
His first word pulled the beast's troubled gaze from the water, and he stared silently into the other man's eyes. Midar watched briefly as his throat moved in response to a hard swallow. Was he nervous to answer his question? Did he know the other man, and was he trying to hide the details of whatever their relationship was? Jealous rage began to build in his chest, but then Alarian was speaking again, and although it didn't explain why he seemed nervous, it did calm Midar's jealousy some. His reason didn't make him feel any better about the situation, though. No, he said first, anger flashing in his eyes. It was his fault for being out in the middle of the lake in the first place. He would not let Alarian beat himself up over someone who didn't matter. 

The quiet apology tore at him, and he wanted to offer soothing affection, but he was still too mad to let it go yet. He couldn't get dead Alarian out of his head, and it made him reluctant to forgive him too quickly. I just-- he turned back towards the water, releasing a heavy sigh. you could have died, he finished wearily. It seemed his lover didn't have much regard for his own life, but Midar felt quite the opposite about it.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're appealing to emotions that i simply do not have - by Midar - January 17, 2019, 01:43 AM