Sun Mote Copse Shedding aches for truth in a shape that's new
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
He didn't answer her directly, though what he did say made the fire inside her burn a little brighter. He took a few tentative steps toward her and Wildfire's tail waved encouragingly, fanning her scent all the more. Unable to help herself at this point, she moved toward him too, so they met in the middle. Her nose touched his, then slid along the length of his muzzle, along his cheek, stopping at the corner of his eye. She paused, then placed a tender lick there, whining quietly under her breath.

Wildly, she wondered how Eljay would react if she were to say something blatant and filthy, like "do me" or even "fuck me." It would probably scare him away, so it was fortunate that Wildfire wasn't really the sort for dirty talk. No, she was the type to whisper sweet nothings in her lover's ear. So she did just that. Did that make Eljay her lover now?

No, he couldn't claim that title until he claimed her. Taking a step back, she tried to hit the brakes a little, collect herself a bit. "Eljay, do you want this too?" And probably more out of impatience than real consideration, Wildfire thought to speak plainly. "I want you—" "To mate me"? "To make love to me"? Neither one felt quite right, so she settled on, "I want you inside me."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Shedding aches for truth in a shape that's new - by Wildfire - January 17, 2019, 05:51 PM