Sun Mote Copse Shedding aches for truth in a shape that's new
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
He startled like a skittish horse and it nearly snapped Wildfire out of it entirely... but not quite. There in his jumble of words were four very important ones: "I need you too." He might not know exactly what he wanted but he did know that he wanted it. Or, rather, needed it.

"Shh," she said gently. "That's okay. I can show you," she promised, reaching out to nose his mouth again, just a brief touch meant to calm him. "I think your body and your instincts will tell you what to do," Wildfire added a bit demurely, tail still revolving slowly and fanning the cloud of sweet, fragrant pheromones around them.

Seemingly out of nowhere, Wildfire chortled. "When I said I wanted you inside me, I didn't just mean I want to mate with you. I do want that but, Eljay, if we do this, it'll almost surely result in children. And I-I—" Her own stuttering took her by surprise. She steadied herself with a deep breath. "I want that." I think, she tacked on, being honest with herself, at least. "I want to have your babies, if you want that too."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Shedding aches for truth in a shape that's new - by Wildfire - January 17, 2019, 06:14 PM