Arrow Lake Can I offer thee some fine booty?
144 Posts
Ooc — Noah
Private 
Please forgive me for another Stig thread >_< I figured she would need to discuss her current predicament with him before anything happens. being vague about the Thorn x Kazi thread.

After she had warned Thorn off she had decided that she couldn't waste anymore time traipsing around while her scent lured every male in the pack in. She had to approach their leader. Unfortunately she wasn't entirely sure where he was at this moment. So  after putting a call up for @Stigmata she wandered off with her nose to the ground and occasionally sniffing the air, figuring if she didn't find him first he could at least track her down with ease. Normally the russian vixen was calm, cool and collected at all times unless her temper was peaked or she found someone worth her humor or flirtation but this heat was messing with that. She was antsy, her tail kept lifting up of it's own accord to put every damn thing on display, her loins burned and she hungered for someone to mount her and wrap their forelegs around her hips and just give her a nice good-

She inhaled sharply and paused, her body quivering with excitement. She growled and sat down, wiggling her hind end in the snow hoping the cold would douse her fire. Instead it felt like her body would melt the snow. The time was growing closer and closer to when she would be able to produce and her scent grew more powerful by the day. She closed her eyes blocking out the world around her. She hadn't even proven herself useful to the pack as an able bodied wolf yet and here she was making herself known as a fertile womb ready for filling. What would everyone think of her? In a pack where there were more males then females and all of the men she had seen so far were strong, able warriors she was horrified that her first few weeks in the group would be spent as not a warrior but as a woman for the taking. A low growl left her maw at the thought yet.....she knew the thing to do was to offer herself to Stigmata first and then ask if he would allow or need her to breed. If her first gift to the pack was new life, full blooded mounting children, then she would do it and she'd be damn sure to raise some mighty young.
all creation myths need a devil
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
BOOTY MAKES ME LAUGH

the broiling scent of kazimir had not gone unnoticed by stigmata, and at all moments he felt tempted to sequester her for himself. but above all things stigmata was a patient wolf; succumbing to mere whim simply wasn't in his nature. the things he did he chose to do, and he was determined to remain that self-reliant until the day he died. besides this, the smokey imperator thought himself worthy of a good suitor. he had already chosen the mother of his children, and anybody else was just going to have to earn him.

in truth, he had a big talk in his head, but physically he was highly attracted to kazimir's scent, and it took more than all of his focus to remain stiffly cordial as he approached. "kazimir?" he questioned gruffly as he came to a halt before her and puzzled over her position in the snow.
144 Posts
Ooc — Noah
der'mo! the curse word flew from her mouth before she could stop it and she jumped up from the snow, turning to face him. Snow dripped from the fluffy fur of her hindquarters and she looked at him, eyes wide and startled and expression embarrassed until she realised who it was and her cool and calm facade fell into place. She cleared her throat and took in a breath, dipping her head to him in greeting "Stigmata" She said and then licked her maw nervously. "I figured it was proper to come to you and offer myself" a flash of fear went through her eyes, she was embarrassed despite the fact that she would be more than honored to provide children to Diaspora. "Thorn wanted me. I denied him" she figured she should let this be known as well, to show there was nothing to be hidden. "I would be honored if my first act was to provide Diaspora with full blooded young." this was said with sincerity despite the fact that she lowered her eyes, showing submission to him. It was quite clear that she was struggling through this heat and completely out of her element, she was awkward and gone was the flirtatious vixen instead replaced fully by a feminine and shy woman.
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
at her surprised reaction - despite having called for the apparition to appear - stigmata couldn't help but to recall their first meeting and how she had loudly reacted then too. perhaps it was whatever she was mixed with that made her so jumpy; the general tried not to judge the mixed wolf too harshly, and he found it difficult even to do that, smelling the way she did.

"how generous," stigmata mused, looking her up and down appreciatively. kazimir was certainly a sturdy she-wolf, capable of bearing strong children. she would probably be a good romp, besides the fact, but there was only one brood he wished to honor above all, and it was takiyok that came to mind, unbidden in that moment. "you are asking an awful lot for your first act."
144 Posts
Ooc — Noah
She couldn't tell if he was being genuine which unnerved her a bit. Was...her offer not proper? Had she misread things? She swallowed down a surge of panic as his eyes burned a trail along her body everywhere he looked and she strengthened in it. His next words caused her heart to beat rapidly and she nodded once mind racing "I am not yet fertile. I have... I'd guess a week give or take. If you do not see new life as a good task, I will accept another to prove myself worthy of you...or anyone else" she said unwilling to assume that just because he stood there eyeballing her physique that he wanted her.
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
it thrilled him when a female acted exactly how he wanted without knowing it. he could see how he confused and rattled her, and he felt no greater satisfaction than knowing he could evoke such reactions from unwitting darlings. kazimir was made this way only because of her oncoming heat - and the need to procure a mate before that time. her typically brazen demeanor was gone, replaced by a lovely supplicant, but stigmata couldn't say he preferred her this way or the other. both were interesting - both were desirable. both were just a geist.

"sustaining new life is the greatest task of all," he purred reassuringly, stepping closer to nip curiously at her ruff, pressuring himself to invade her bubble. "but what exactly makes you think the lowest ranked in my pack deserves that honor?"
144 Posts
Ooc — Noah
She sucked in a breath, a sharp sound as he nipped the fur behind her neck causing a fluttering within her chest. Even if she couldn't breed, perhaps he could at least satisfy the burning in the depths of her core. She swallowed and breathed out but her body acted of it's its own accord and she pressed against him if allowed, sliding her fur along his chest until it was her hip pressed under his muzzle. "I do not think I deserve it yet however.....I know that with my drive I'll soon become worthy" she whispered this confidently her head turned so her flaming gaze burned into the spot just below his eyes. It was ballsy but still respectful, she wouldn't dare meet his gaze.
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
tag is for reference! and sorry for the uber-long delay, but hopefully the conclusion satisfies since this was dealt with ooc a millenia ago and i have been slooooooooow >_<

a dangerous concoction brewed before him, and stigmata was quickly becoming consumed by kazimir's foreign charisma and sultry confidence, accompanied by the blossoming scent of her nearing heat. the hybrid's charm most certainly came from her ability to back up whatever her mouth said, and his mixed emotions about her being a subordinate began to feel very much like falling in love with a weapon - or something that made him feel powerful through his connection to it - and he had to be careful to control his own selfishness or he would misuse her.

because as impressed as he was with the russian virago, she had (at that time) not yet earned her right to bear diaspora's future. he would place her under @Takiyok's guard, who had higher motivations than most to keep another female from breeding, and that would be the end of that...

but for now, until he could usher her into "safer" conditions, he let kazimir press her plush coat against him, and he flirted shamelessly with her until they were driven apart.