Blackbeak Bluff arachnophobia has left the chat
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
She alludes to being with others in a way she knows very well he would not approve of, attempting to aggravate and succeeding. “Do not patronize me.” He balances a snarl on his tongue before jutting out and nipping her cheek; turning away quickly when the action is complete. Vaati lets the air hang silent as he thinks, returning to meet her gaze with the slightest hint of desperation in his tone. “Can you truly deny that you have been better off without me? That your life has been more fulfilling without my input?” Hard optics searching her emerald eyes wildly, he seeks answers. Answers to things he questions within himself and yearns to hear straight from her mouth. Vaati has had enough of chasing after her, trying to control her so that she may not escape his grasp. He wants to hear the confession tumble from her lips that she has not thrived without his presence to for once gratify his efforts in keeping her close.
Messages In This Thread
arachnophobia has left the chat - by Cassiopeia - January 20, 2019, 09:32 PM
RE: arachnophobia has left the chat - by Vaati - January 20, 2019, 10:09 PM
RE: arachnophobia has left the chat - by Cassiopeia - January 20, 2019, 10:28 PM
RE: arachnophobia has left the chat - by Vaati - January 20, 2019, 10:51 PM
RE: arachnophobia has left the chat - by Cassiopeia - January 22, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: arachnophobia has left the chat - by Vaati - January 27, 2019, 12:41 AM
RE: arachnophobia has left the chat - by Cassiopeia - January 27, 2019, 09:46 AM
RE: arachnophobia has left the chat - by Vaati - January 27, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: arachnophobia has left the chat - by Cassiopeia - January 27, 2019, 07:38 PM