Morning moon
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
<style type="text/css">.Summer01 b {color:#587c95, font:12px calibri;}</style>

Fin slid to a halt before colliding with the bi-toned female after swiping at her tail. She propelled herself backwards with her hind legs, her front coming up in the air almost like a puppy standing for a treat. With a less-than-graceful twitch, she turned and sprinted away per her friend's instructions. She laughed as she ran, knowing her turn to be the chasee was likely to be short-lived as the Sunspire wolf seemed quite capable of outrunning her. Fin needed more threatening motivation to tap into her real speed.

</style>

147 Posts
Ooc — Lexi
Kodokuna giggled and dashed after her friend, letting her get a bit away to prolong the game. She let loose a loud howl and sprinted toward the fellow she wolf, tackling her to the ground. "I got you!" She squealed.

sorry its short, on a phone
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
@Kodokuna I'm going to just tack a quick ending on this post and have it archived since it's a bit outdated. We definitely need to have another one soon!!

<style type="text/css">.Summer01 b {color:#587c95, font:12px calibri;}</style>

The silver woman knew her escape would be short-lived. A laugh came forth from her throat as she fell beneath Kodo's weight. After a moment, she wriggled her way back out and bounded up onto her paws. Turning to her friend, she said with another laugh, "Okay, okay, I give, I give."

"You're too good at that game," Fin complained with a smile, "You have the unfair advantage of being quick." The girl took a moment while catching her breath to gaze up at the sky to determine the sun's position. The day was swiftly moving ever forward, so with a sigh she turned back to her new friend. "I should probably start heading back before my new pack thinks I've up and abandoned them already. You should definitely drop by the Plateau sometime, we can have a rematch!"

She gave her companion a friendly nuzzle to her cheek before turning and heading off into the Wilds towards home.

</style>