Moonspear like a star that can't wait for night
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Illness? Maybe he hadn't considered that but his ears cupped back in concentration. Well.. not exactly illness, but.. like I don't know, doing anything wit weather and tides and whatever.. anything else out there.. He wasn't going to discredit the possibilities where nature at large was concerned. But, it seemed there wasn't nothing major to worry about if it was just an event that happened now and then to relatively no consequence.

However omen did strike him as peculiar, although it was ambiguous enough to go either way he supposed. Hope it can be a good something, if it is, he spoke, eyes up still. He was fine without more bad coming around and didn't think that the moon would betray them here on Moonspear. There was no reason for bad to come their way, he felt.

As for his sister and her mate, he did glance to Charon with a scrunched look for a second before returning skyward. Frankly it had barely effected him in the grand scheme and he had been busy sticking his nose in other business that he had not taken the time to dwell on it. I guess not much, he admitted frankly. I don't know him.. he better be worth it, he sighed, sounding a little like his mom, only less cold about it. He didn't want Alya to live anything besides her best life though.

I'll miss her not being around mostly.. so I hope it's good for her, wherever she goes with him. Jarilo paused, frowning a bit. Will that be how it is--when they get mates, they just leave all of a sudden? Albeit not a sister, was he supposed to do it too? Or was it his place to make potential mates leave for him?? He wondered about distracted Vela, and if that was a precursor to an inevitable leave that may hit him closer than his older, more worldly sisters. It made him uncomfortable, protective too. He didn't want to have to depart entirely yet (neither did he have his eyes set on any mateships of his own, which.. should he?), or watch them all go.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
like a star that can't wait for night - by Jarilo - January 21, 2019, 11:43 PM
RE: like a star that can't wait for night - by Charon - January 22, 2019, 06:47 AM
RE: like a star that can't wait for night - by Jarilo - January 24, 2019, 10:49 PM
RE: like a star that can't wait for night - by Charon - January 25, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: like a star that can't wait for night - by Jarilo - January 26, 2019, 12:10 AM
RE: like a star that can't wait for night - by Charon - January 29, 2019, 04:43 AM
RE: like a star that can't wait for night - by Jarilo - February 03, 2019, 09:26 PM
RE: like a star that can't wait for night - by Charon - February 06, 2019, 06:06 AM
RE: like a star that can't wait for night - by Jarilo - February 06, 2019, 03:34 PM
RE: like a star that can't wait for night - by Charon - February 07, 2019, 05:44 AM
RE: like a star that can't wait for night - by Jarilo - February 17, 2019, 03:15 AM
RE: like a star that can't wait for night - by Charon - February 19, 2019, 05:53 AM
RE: like a star that can't wait for night - by Jarilo - February 26, 2019, 12:49 AM
RE: like a star that can't wait for night - by Charon - February 28, 2019, 04:40 AM
RE: like a star that can't wait for night - by Jarilo - March 06, 2019, 03:04 AM