Moonspear like a star that can't wait for night
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Without anything notable to report caused by the eclipse, it would have fallen from his focus were it not for the deepening reddish-orange the moon was beginning to adopt the more of it that was revealing itself--after fading off to near-complete dark for a moment. He kept half a glance up towards it now and then, seeing it still progress slowly, but steadily enough to tell that it was changing.

But, he really didn't know what to think about Alya's guy and supposed in the long run, it didn't matter all that much what he though. Oh. Well then.. I still would guess that will take a while, he's only got three legs and it's winter.. He said, having not caring enough to realize the depths of it all, just that she had gone for now (so he missed her) and he doubted a three-legged wolf would do very well to live comfortably on the mountain. But maybe the assumption was unfair without knowing the guy at all... and it was good to know that he didn't have to leave. That earned a quiet sigh.

As for him, he knew right away he had little to mention on the subject. But.. no, not really any mateship, he said after that when his ears began to splay. He wasn't around many girls enough to really build relationships like that, or even ones that would inspire him to think about that greater tier. I guess I don't really know too many who aren't related to me to be good enough to want them to be that.. yet.. he murmured, feeling his description messy yet incomplete still, and very much a work in progress sort of thought. At best, he had a few opposite-sex acquaintances he had liked spending a few minutes with once or twice and that was really it, besides his sisters. But, pups? Maybe I would want that one day—but I don't know, they can be pretty bite-y, he scrunched, remembering all too well his shark of a brother's wrath that he was still recovering from; maybe when he was able to forget about that he could been more interested in taking on that much work himself.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
like a star that can't wait for night - by Jarilo - January 21, 2019, 11:43 PM
RE: like a star that can't wait for night - by Charon - January 22, 2019, 06:47 AM
RE: like a star that can't wait for night - by Jarilo - January 24, 2019, 10:49 PM
RE: like a star that can't wait for night - by Charon - January 25, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: like a star that can't wait for night - by Jarilo - January 26, 2019, 12:10 AM
RE: like a star that can't wait for night - by Charon - January 29, 2019, 04:43 AM
RE: like a star that can't wait for night - by Jarilo - February 03, 2019, 09:26 PM
RE: like a star that can't wait for night - by Charon - February 06, 2019, 06:06 AM
RE: like a star that can't wait for night - by Jarilo - February 06, 2019, 03:34 PM
RE: like a star that can't wait for night - by Charon - February 07, 2019, 05:44 AM
RE: like a star that can't wait for night - by Jarilo - February 17, 2019, 03:15 AM
RE: like a star that can't wait for night - by Charon - February 19, 2019, 05:53 AM
RE: like a star that can't wait for night - by Jarilo - February 26, 2019, 12:49 AM
RE: like a star that can't wait for night - by Charon - February 28, 2019, 04:40 AM
RE: like a star that can't wait for night - by Jarilo - March 06, 2019, 03:04 AM