Sunbeam Lair I'm coming back down from space
Loner
219 Posts
Ooc — xynien
His own expression returns to something more neutral as he studies the stranger, though he tries to keep a friendly demeanor. Something about the man rubs him the wrong way, though he can't figure out what. Perhaps the fact that he's asking pointless questions before he even asks his name; it seems a little rude. His discomfort definitely has nothing to do with the strange fluttering in his chest. Uh, I guess, He says after a moment, one ear twitching in annoyance. Why?
Winterbourne's voice is low and raspy due to a throat injury during his childhood, and it can sometimes be difficult to understand him.
Messages In This Thread
I'm coming back down from space - by Evergreen - January 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
RE: I'm coming back down from space - by Winterbourne - February 14, 2019, 08:02 PM
RE: I'm coming back down from space - by Evergreen - February 14, 2019, 08:16 PM
RE: I'm coming back down from space - by Winterbourne - February 14, 2019, 08:22 PM
RE: I'm coming back down from space - by Evergreen - February 14, 2019, 09:10 PM
RE: I'm coming back down from space - by Winterbourne - February 15, 2019, 06:55 PM
RE: I'm coming back down from space - by Evergreen - February 17, 2019, 02:05 PM