Heron Lake Plateau i didn't know you could do that.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
christ, she talked a lot. tegan mostly ignored her as he dug, tuning her out to focus on digging her out. then again, honestly, it was probably helping. she was pretty stuck, and if he were in the same situation he'd probably yap yap yap for a good distraction. or something. either way, dig dig dig. until...

she buss'ed outta there! kinda! tegan watched as she struggled and struggled, looking a little amused -- unable to help the smirk that was plastered across his smug face. she took a moment to break, catch her breath from all the ungraceful movements, before tegan gave a hearty chuckle (hearty!!!) and padded closer. "fuck you talk a lot -- lemme help," he said, carefully positioning himself to not fall in with her, moving to reach for her scruff to drag her the rest of the way out.
Messages In This Thread
i didn't know you could do that. - by Mariposa - January 29, 2019, 07:03 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Tegan - February 03, 2019, 02:10 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Mariposa - February 03, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Tegan - February 03, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Mariposa - February 03, 2019, 06:15 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Tegan - February 03, 2019, 06:42 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Mariposa - February 03, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Tegan - February 07, 2019, 11:47 AM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Mariposa - February 07, 2019, 07:06 PM