Wapun Meadow when the coffin shakes and the needle breaks
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Something between a laugh and a sob escapes her. 

Kavik had not abandoned their love for a newfound one. This should make her feel better. But it doesn't. 

It had been on a whim, nothing but hormonal urges and timing.

If anything it makes her feel worse - a newfound disgust for her former mate rises within her. It's so strong she can taste bile in the back of her throat, feeling her stomach fight to empty itself upon the snow at her feet. Liri barely manages to swallow this answer - and her emotions - small body trembling with the exertion of maintaining the conversation as it threatens to destroy her. 

"You didn't know." 

The words are empty, meant to reassure but there's not much effort put into them. Liri can't drag forth any sort of emotion for the ebony figure curled before her at the moment, let alone sympathy. There are too many pieces of her own heart rattling around to worry about Alessia's. 

"I'd keep an eye on him. He's proven he's not the faithful type more than once now." Liri doesn't bother explaining the ordeal with Grezig (nor does she care to think on how odd it is to offer Kavik's new woman advice). 

Liri thinks then of these children. Poor babes. 

It didn't exactly scream happy home life - the tangled love triangle, their apparently gay or at least bisexual mother, and their father still in love with his first wife, if he did still love Liri that was, she hadn't the slightest clue anymore. Liri can't help but think it won't last and that it was a mistake for the two to tie the knot in the first place. People had children together all the time, it didn't mean they married them. 

"I wish you the best of luck with your children, " Liri murmurs, hesitantly reaching out to touch Alessia's shoulder with her muzzle. It's brief, fleeting, but meant to comfort as she passes by the dark woman - leaving the weasel and the forlorn mother behind. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
when the coffin shakes and the needle breaks - by Alessia - January 29, 2019, 08:14 PM
RE: when the coffin shakes and the needle breaks - by Síff - January 30, 2019, 10:35 PM