Shadewood My heart holds more than you know.
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Cry embraced the youth with a chin atop the petite’s crown who’s pent up energy he could feel still feel just under her own coat. Throwing a snort to her bubbling personality, he looked down at her as she explained who he was. The youth he considered nearly a daughter to him had talked  about the newcomer as though she had gotten to know him much more than anyone had probably expected. 

Pulling a playfully suspicious but fond pair of glacials from the piebald, Cry took in the words of new man after the carried bodies had been put down. A reflection of the baritones came forth from the ex-Assassin as he confirmed his identity to the fellow man. “I am. All lone souls are welcomed here at Shadewood. Once you get settled in and such, feel free to seek me out unless I find you first. We can discuss business after you and Phex rest.” And that was that. There was no asking of how good the stranger was in anything- it was simply ‘come right on in now that we know who you are.’ That was what Shadewood was about. “And welcome to Shadewood, Laroche.” The final sentence was sent from the Phantom with a slight smile in both face and heart.

Messages In This Thread
My heart holds more than you know. - by Cry - January 30, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Morgan - January 30, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Laroche - January 30, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Velvet - January 30, 2019, 10:45 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Sacnite - January 30, 2019, 11:11 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Cry - February 01, 2019, 12:54 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Morgan - February 01, 2019, 02:59 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Laroche - February 02, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Sacnite - February 04, 2019, 12:06 PM